Translate

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hello Sim World!!! My name is Selena and I've been playing sims for a few years now!!! It's my favorite game in the whole wide world. I love everything about it from creating to the actual gameplay, I can't get enough of it!!! I Look forward to seeing everyone's creations and I hope you enjoy mines as well!!!

Friday, March 13, 2015

Celebrity Sim "Megan Fox" by Selena

A Speacial Thanks to CC Creators
Hair by Sintiklia, Skin by Sims4Models, , Eyes by Sims4Models, Eyelashes by Cloud9Sims, Blush by MyHappyEnding, Lipstick by ScreamingMustard, Clothing by JSSims, Shoes by Mj95
 





 
Download
or
Gallery, Origin Name: PopulationSims


3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful :) lights on the hair can see ,that you're little graphics settings in the game. You can fix it. I wish you a nice weekend dear Selena :) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much beautiful, I truly appreciate it dearly, have a wonderful weekend as well, hugs xoxo

      Delete