Translate

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hello Sim World!!! My name is Selena and I've been playing sims for a few years now!!! It's my favorite game in the whole wide world. I love everything about it from creating to the actual gameplay, I can't get enough of it!!! I Look forward to seeing everyone's creations and I hope you enjoy mines as well!!!

Friday, March 20, 2015

Celebrity Sim "D'Angelo " by Selena

A Special Thanks to CC Creators
 
Eyelashes by VampireSims, eyebrows by Serpentrogue, Eyes by Sims4Models, Skin by Sim4Models, Hair by Necrodog, Clothing by Blvcklifesims, Shoes by Mj95
 
 
 

 


 
Download
or
My Gallery
Origin Name: PopulationSims


2 comments:

  1. The Mediafire download for this sim does not work. I would love to have him. Best looking sim I have seen yet.l

    ReplyDelete