Translate

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hello Sim World!!! My name is Selena and I've been playing sims for a few years now!!! It's my favorite game in the whole wide world. I love everything about it from creating to the actual gameplay, I can't get enough of it!!! I Look forward to seeing everyone's creations and I hope you enjoy mines as well!!!

Monday, March 30, 2015

Celebrity Sims "Kimberly Kardashian" by Selena

A Special Thanks CC Creators
Skin by Sims4Models, Hair by Newsea,  Eyes by Sims4Models,  Eyelashes by Cloud9Sims, Lipgloss by Simtiklia, Clothing by LuxiouriousSims, Jewelry by Devilicous
 
 
 

 
 Download


4 comments:

  1. She is totally amazing Selena WOW!! Completely AMAZED!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Marty!!!!!! So happy to see you, I miss you, thank you so much for your support, can't wait to see your creations again <3

      Delete
  2. How do I Get her onto my sims 4 after downloading the file?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, you must place the files inside your Tray folder. If you want to use the Custom content I used click on the links provided, once downloaded your going to place the cc inside your mods folder :D

      Delete